venerdì 5 agosto 2011

A GREAT PROJECT


Sometimes I feel a little in this way. Like in this picture. Submerged by clothes, I believe that is still missing something ... something to match a party or special occasion. There are clothes never worn, still bearing the tag. Clothes that I've never wear and then when they find, say, "Wow! I did not know even have it." 
I have a very interesting project for this blog, which will involve girls with problems of "closet", so we can define. I have revealed too much ;-)




A volte mi sento un po' così. Come in questa foto. Sommersa dai vestiti, convinta che mi manchi ancora qualcosa da abbinare...qualcosa per una festa o per un'occasione speciale. Ci sono capi mai indossati, muniti ancora di cartellino.
Vestiti che non so più di avere e poi quando li ritrovo, dico: "Caspita! Non sapevo più nemmeno di averlo!".
Ho un progetto molto interessante per questo blog, che coivolgerà ragazze con problemi di "armadio", se così lo possiamo definire. Vi ho svelato fin troppo però ;-)

Nessun commento: